Whether you assign customers to tables, staff, or other resources, you can serve them better by effectively tracking and managing how customers are assigned to resources with Waitlist Me Pro. You can see what is available (staff member, room, table, etc), see how long everything has been occupied, and more, so you can make smarter decisions faster.
Our unique approach to resource management blends psychology, data science, and cutting-edge design principles to create an intuitive tool that employees can pick up in a few minutes with little training and enjoy using.
Video tutorials: Resource Management
, Strategies and Setup
– Waitlist Me makes it simple to group resources into a framework that is faster and easier to understand, so you know where to send the next customer. Resources can be organized into groups and sorted by availability to make comparisons and decisions simple. If you organize your resources differently by day or time, Waitlist Me also gives you the flexibility to switch between different layouts.
– Assign customers to one or more resources upon arrival or when a resource becomes available. It is simple to match customers to the right resources from the assignments view that shows availability or from the waitlist view where you can see the customers who are waiting and their wait times.
– By using a dynamic representation of resources, Waitlist Me simplifies the amount of data needed in different scenarios, so you can make smarter decisions faster. View are also flexible, and you can choose from a couple options depending on what best suits your needs and preferences.
- Different people in your business may want to see resource availability in different ways, and we have various sorts to make it easy to view key information according to different needs.
– Beyond tracking whether a resource is available or not and how long it has been occupied, you can define other statuses and have them display in different colors. For example, you may want to track whether a resource is coming available soon or unavailable for the day.
Analytics and Reports
– Spot trends and make improvements. Get high level metrics with Assignment Overview report, do deeper analysis with the more detailed data in the Assignment Logs report, and see results split out by assignments and sizes in other reports.
– You can get set up in a couple minutes, simply by adding your resource names
or numbers. After that, you may want to group resources into sections and layouts
for more effective organization.