In the settings, the Main View area has options to customize the text, main actions, wait estimate display, and HTML of the hosted widget page if you are using that option.
From this area you can do several things:
- Edit the title text to display at the top of the box.
- Add any text or HTML you want (daily specials, instructions, or loyalty program information, for example) Please note, the HTML features are only available with a Pro subscription.
- Select whether you want to accept requests for the waitlist, reservations/appointments, or both.
- Customize the names of the main actions and whether they show as buttons or links.
- Decide how you want the wait estimates to display (number of people, last estimated time, etc). Or simplify the process by not showing any wait estimates and allowing customers to go straight to entering their information
As a reminder on where to edit these settings, login to your account at Waitlist Me
and go to Account > Settings > Add Yourself. As you choose different colors and save them, use the Page link at the top to see the updates in real time.
Back to web widget