You can upgrade, downgrade, and manage your billing details by logging into the Waitlist Me website at www.waitlist.me
and clicking on the “Account” link at the top.
– Select Annual or Monthly at the top of the page, then click on the “Upgrade Now” button in the Premium, Pro, or Platinum column depending on which plan you’d like. Then you’ll be asked to enter your credit card, and be upgraded immediately. If you are wondering which plan is right for you, here is a good article
– If you want to change your plan from one subscription to another, click on “Update Plan” button and choose the plan you would like. Upgrading from one tier to another will take effect immediately. Switching from monthly to annual, or downgrading to a lower tier, will take effect on the next scheduled billing date. If you are switching from monthly to annual and also upgrading to a higher tier, a prorated charge for the remainder of the monthly billing cycle would be processed immediately. Then on the next scheduled billing date, the full annual amount would be charged.
– To add a prepaid texting balance, click the Add Balance button near the middle of the Account page. Select $25, $50 or $100 to add as a prepaid balance. Your card on file will be charged and the texting balance will be added immediately. Turn on Auto-recharge to ensure you always have a balance when needed. Select the blue hyperlink for the recharge amount to access a drop-down menu and choose a recharge amount of $25, $50 or $100. Also choose an amount between $1 - $20 have the recharge processed when the balance gets down to that level.
View Billing History
– Clicking on the “Billing History” link will show you the dates and amounts of your past payments and allow you to view, save, and print copies of your receipts. If you are the cardholder for multiple locations, you can click Hello (top right) and then Billing History to see all of the charged processed to your card.
Update Credit Card
– Entering new payment information on this page will change the card we use for your payments. If you have multiple locations, a pop up will prompt you to choose to apply the new card to the one location whose Account page you're on, or all of the locations your login is attached to.
– Click on the “Cancel Subscription” link on the right. This will set your account to downgrade at the end of the current cycle, so you won’t be charged again.
Have multiple places? You can manage them from one or multiple logins, and can add and upgrade locations by going to the “My Places” tab when you login. Here is an Admin Guide
with more information.