Whether you want all requests to be approved automatically or want them to come to a staff member for review, we’ve got you covered.
- The Confirmation message will display in the widget box after a client enters their information. You can enter something as simple as ‘Thanks! We’ll be with you soon.’
- Choose whether you want the page to auto-refresh shortly after the confirmation message.
- Pro users will see a Custom HTML link which gives the option to add text/pictures to the area outside of the widget box. This will display after a request is submitted.
- Leave the Auto Approval set to Off if you would like all requests to come to a staff member to accept/reject. Or, choose to have reservations, waitlist requests, or both automatically accepted. (Pro users have more options for reservations with party size limits and business hours)
- If Auto Approval is Off, you will see options for the Rejection Text and Auto Removal Time. The Removal time lets you select any time between 5 minutes and 7 days to allow a request to remain active before the it gets rejected. The Rejection Message will go out if the request is rejected within 30 minutes of when it was submitted.
As a reminder on where to edit these settings, login to your account at Waitlist Me
and go to Account > Settings > Add Yourself. As you choose different colors and save them, use the Page link at the top to see the updates in real time.
Back to web widget