You can upgrade, downgrade, and manage your billing details by logging into the Waitlist Me website at www.waitlist.me
and clicking on the “Account” link at the top.
– Click on the “Upgrade Now” button in the Premium or Pro column depending on which plan you’d like. Then you’ll be asked to enter your credit card, and be upgraded immediately. If you are wondering which plan is right for you, here is a good article
– If you want to change your plan from Premium to Pro or vice versa, click on “Update Plan” button and choose the plan you’d like.
View Billing History
– Clicking on the “Billing History” will show you the dates and amounts of your past payments and allow you to view, save, and print copies of your payment receipts.
Update Credit Card
– Entering new payment information on this page will change the card we use for your monthly payments.
– Click on the “Update Plan” button and then on the “Downgrade” button under the Free column on the left. This will set your account to downgrade at the end of the current cycle, so you won’t be charged again.
Have multiple places? You can manage them from one or multiple logins, and can add and upgrade locations by going to the “My Places” tab when you login. Here is an Admin Guide
with more information and you can just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help set them up for you.